Sitelinks are the extra links that is found below the URL and description of your web page. Google chooses these sitelinks for your website which sometimes goes a little awry and links you to wrong website. If you discover that there are no sitelinks then you can follow a few simple steps. If you have a site which is totally made in flash then use text links that are standard and which can be parsed by the search engines.
Originally posted 2008-08-18 01:39:48.
You might also be interested in the following posts:
- Using Nofollow to Sculpt Internal Link Equity
- How To Reach Number One In The Search Engines
- New robots.txt commands: make sure that Google can index your website more efficient
- Web Designing and SEO
- Get an Insane Amount of Blog Traffic – FREE!
- Automated Content Creation – BAD!
- Calculate A Domain's Age
- Introduction To Adsense